Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 192: Nice hips!

Rose hips, that is... ;-) Not much time to grab photos today, so I took my chances as soon as I got into work when I spotted a squirrel leaping through the long grass. I thought that would make a fun photo and after dropping off my gear in my office, I went back to look for it. Of course it had long gone by the time I got back outside. I wandered along, camera at the ready, hoping to find something to photograph when I spotted the shiny orange-red rose hips. I don't think I've stopped to take pictures of them before. I had taken a couple when I got a rude reminder of how casual I'd been with the old camera lately: low battery! I quickly took as many as I could before it shut down. This one worked.

Rosy-red rose hips
UBC, 30 Sep 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment