Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 176: Commutable

My brother's daily photo project has included a few shots taken while cycling. No surprise given how many miles he covers. There are a couple of sights I see on my bike ride to and from work that I often think about trying to catch while passing, but have not yet figured out how to do that. For now, then, a shot of University Boulevard heading away from campus. I had the camera slung over my neck and shoulder, the screen folded out and tilted towards me so I could get a rough idea of what I was taking a picture of. I used my thumb to actually press the button. For the most part this was a pretty stable way to get photos, though my framing was mostly random and it took quite a few shots to get something that looked even close to composed :-)

Commuter's-eye view
UBC, 14 Sep 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment