Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 141: Sunset to the rescue

Another day goes by without much inspiration to get out and take pictures. Not that it was a bad day, just one of those "can't be bothered" days. I did try and get some outrageously hideous lily photos with the old camera but I forgot I'd left it on a higher ISO setting and the photos looked just terrible....

And so I kept an eye on the sunset, hopefully capturing something different from the recent sunset photos (on day 136 and day 133). Fortunately tonight's clouds came to the rescue with a nice combination of mackerel-sky and ripples, and there was just enough colour to enhance (I bumped up the saturation a little, added a bit of red) to make it a pleasing photo.

Ripples in the sky
Sunset, 10 Aug 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment