Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 309: Indigo

This is the closest to indigo that I could get after my first target didn't work out. To my eye, they looked reasonably close, though usually I think of it as a deeper (darker) colour. The camera hasn't really captured the colour as I saw it, but it will have to do. A bit further down the road, the streetlamps were decorated with the gay pride rainbow banners - what better place to scope out indigo! Well, to say I was disappointed is an understatement - their rainbow was missing one, and only one colour. Bet you can't guess which one... Back to today's photo, I've had this scene in mind for a while, primarily because of the perspective rather than the colour, so I'm twice as happy with it.

A place of mind
UBC, 25 Jan 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment