Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 251: A sun-day on Monday

An unexpectedly-sunny Monday. In fact Saturday, the one day that fine weather would have been much appreciated, was the only really rainy day in the last four. Strange how that happens. I went out in search of photos, and while I've had this one in mind for a while, I've been trying not to use it, preferring to seek out seasonal shots that I can't repeat later. But today it was the best I could do, even on a sunny day. I actually think it's turned out really well - I used the in-camera lens-distortion correction to make sure the straight lines were straight, and stood on a high wall to limit the backward-leaning building perspective effect. Nice afternoon light, and remarkably few students turns this into a very pleasing photo. I can tick that one off the list.

The Irving K. Barber Learning Centre
UBC, 28 Nov 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment