Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 245: Leaf art

Day two of my week off work, and a dry spell between downpours which prompted me to get out on my bike and ride around False Creek. I headed down to Kits Beach and then followed the path along the water. Sunday is the Grey Cup final, and it's being played at BC Place, home of the BC Lions Canadian Football League team, who are in said final. From what I've seen on the news, the stadium will be decorated and lit up for the event, and as I rode around False Creek, I kept my eyes open for the best spot to get a photo of the stadium. And I found it, so maybe Sunday's photo will be from here... In the meantime, something from my first stop of the journey at Kits Beach. Some nice leaf art courtesy of the poplars, chestnuts and cottonwoods.

Shelved leaves
Kits Beach, 22 Nov 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment