Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 196: Signs of the rainy season

What to photograph on a rainy Tuesday? Well it hadn't actually been that bad during the day. I was at home in the afternoon waiting for the cable guy to turn up with our new box, and for the most part it was dry, even bright at times. But I was deep in work stuff and didn't get off my chair to look for photo ops. Towards the end of the day, I heard the first rain drops hit the skylight in the kitchen and I wandered through to take a look. I've always like the pattern that the rain makes when it's just started. Once the rain is continuous, the skylight is a blur with the water, but in the beginning the drops make a nice pattern. I've had this picture in mind for a while now - today was its day :-)

Rain on the skylight
Rain, 4 Oct 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment