Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 280: Christmas tree

I'd not heard the expression "Charlie Brown Christmas tree" before, but it turns out that it refers to the type of tree that looks sparse so you can see everything on it from any angle. This year, we picked up a small tree again, this time from the local school, and although it is a little sparser than trees we've had in the past, I like that fact that it's not trimmed. After our visit to the Vancouver Christmas Market we had accumulated yet more tree decorations. We have quite a collection now after a decade or so of finding new decorations every year, and we had to leave maybe half of them in their boxes as we can no longer get a big enough tree to take them all. I can't see how this situation can improve any, but I have to admit I have a weakness for nice tree decorations...

Our "Charlie Brown" Christmas tree
Christmas, 27 Dec 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment